Every morning you wash your hair, but in the evening or even during the day, hair Starts to shine, loses friability, bending… If you encounter this Likely to suffer from oily scalp.
Causes of elevated sebaceous gland activity can be Many. The fat content of a healthy human scalp is determined by hormones, genetic Factors. However, various mechanical factors, especially irregular Hair care (inadequate care, hot air flow and etc.) May disrupt the balance of the sebaceous glands.
Greasy Head Care
- Choose more gentle tools for the scalp Care: Do not irritate the scalp and balance the sebaceous glands Activity
- Choose a more natural shampoo that contains Ingredients like aloe vera juice, tea tree, bergamot, lemongrass, Grapefruit essential oils;
- Stenkites do not wash the head too often, and after washing, finish by rinsing the hair with cool water;
- A hair balm/conditioner used only for the tip;
- Regularly use oil masks for scalp massages. Perfect for sweet flag, St. John’s Wort, Calendula, dream;
- Do not overdo your hair, because mechanical irritation promotes the activity of the sebaceous glands;
- Try to allow the hair to dry naturally or do not take direct air flow towards the scalp before drying.